Riesling Trail, Clare Valley
A Roaming Riesling Ride - Clare Valley Gourmet
16 May 2022 - 22 May 2022A new experience is coming to the Riesling Trail this Gourmet Week! Recover from the festivities of the traditional weekend and take a cruisy, self-guided ride stopping off at some of the best restaurants and cellar doors on the way
You'll select your preferred stops when booking, all you have to do is pick up your electric bikes and start pedalling because we've handled the rest.
Choose from three itineraries:
1. Knappstein Wines, Sevenhill Cellars, O’Leary Walker Wines
2. Crabtree Wines, Taylors Wines, Sevenhill Hotel
3. Claymore Wines, Wines by KT, UPPside Restaurant (Thurs-Mon only)
This experience will start at the Clare Valley Wine, Food and Tourism Centre, 'check-in' between 9am and 10am daily (please arrive between this time frame to begin your ride) and 'check-out' any time before 5pm. There is plenty of parking to leave your car here all day.
We will start with a coffee, where we will explain your day's itinerary and hand over everything you need, including your personalised brochure. Your lunch venue will be pre-booked (we'll write this time on your brochure) for your approximate arrival time based on how long it will take to ride to your destination. You are most welcome (and encouraged) to drop into wineries that aren't included on your itinerary during the day, tasting fees may apply.
Date/s & Time
- 16 May 2022 : 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
- 17 May 2022 : 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
- 18 May 2022 : 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
- 19 May 2022 : 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
- 20 May 2022 : 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
- 21 May 2022 : 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
- 22 May 2022 : 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Riesling Trail, Clare Valley8 Spring Gully Road Clare South Australia 5453
Tel: 8842 2131