Apply to host an event
Apply to host an event
JOIN THE PROGRAM
The Clare Valley Wine and Grape Association is excited to open event applications for the 2024 Clare Valley SCA Gourmet Week, celebrating 40 years. The Clare Valley SCA Gourmet Week is an annual event held in May, a celebration of the Clare Valleys food, wine and community, and is Australia’s longest running food and wine event of its kind.
For the first time, the Association is extending applications to host an event beyond our membership base, so any business or group in the Clare Valley is welcome to participate. Events can be hosted at cellar doors, restaurants, breweries, cafes, galleries in paddocks, community spaces, anywhere you can dream of!
GOURMET WEEK HANDBOOK
To help you plan your event, and ensure you fully understand how to participate, the Association has put together a handbook which outlines our objectives, measurable outcomes, event layout, how to categories your event, target audience, marketing and promotional activities, reporting requirements and event hosting requirements.
Please ensure you read through the handbook to assist with your application.
- Association Member: Free
- Business within the Clare & Gilbert Valleys Council Region: Free
- Not for profit / community groups: Free
- All other applications: $125 per business/organisation.
After reading through the handbook, please complete your event registration. Please submit one application per event, noting this is an application process, not a submission. We will be in touch to provide feedback on your application, and we encourage you to answer the questions as if they were to be published.
- 16 January 2023 – Event applications close
- January 2023 - Event applications are assessed and event organisers informed (note applications may be assessed / feedback provided prior to the closing date).
- February 2024 – Save the date / ATDW listings due / long lead press release / marketing collateral distributed
- March 2024 - website live / program launch / Marketing & PR push
- 17 to 26 May 2024 - Gourmet Week
- 24 May 2024 - Hall of Fame Gala Dinner
- June 2024 - Gourmet Week Debrief / IER reporting completed
If you would like to discuss an idea or have any questions please contact us:
Marketing & Events Coordinator
0427 481 616