Six Senses Penobscot Farm Tour and Six Course Degustation Dinner
21 May 2023 - 30 Jun 2024Premier experience offered daily
Guests meet at the Watervale Hotel at 4 pm for transfers to Penobscot Farm for an educational and interactive tour. We will discuss history, climate, permaculture design, organic and bio-dynamic farming as well as Ngadjuri land management. Guests will help to pick their dinner before returning to the Watervale Hotel.
There, the 2022 SA Chef of the Year Nicola Palmer will design a six-course, individually plated degustation dinner to match a range of Clare Valley wines selected to demonstrate the virtues and diversity of Clare Valley wines. A mocktail match is also available as an alternative to wine with mocktails built on Warndu indigenous teas and Penobscot Farm juices, syrups, vinegars and garnishes.
The first four guests to book each evening will sit at the Chef's Table interacting with Nicola as she prepares their dinner.
The Watervale Hotel was awarded '2022 Best Restaurant in a Pub or Club in Australia' by the Restaurant and Catering Association. This tour was awarded 'The Excellence in Food Tourism Award' by the Tourism Industry Council of SA in 2022.
Book early. Limited to 10 guests each evening.
37 Main North Road
T. 0404 871 870
Date/s & Times
- 30 Oct 2023 : 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- 31 Oct 2023 : 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- 01 Nov 2023 : 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- 02 Nov 2023 : 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- 03 Nov 2023 : 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- 04 Nov 2023 : 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- 05 Nov 2023 : 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- 06 Nov 2023 : 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- 07 Nov 2023 : 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- 08 Nov 2023 : 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
All tickets $210